Bar Manager - STRATFORD UPON AVON APPLY NOW
Bar Manager – Stratford Upon Avon
Yorks Café, Restaurant & All Day Dining
BRAND NEW RESTAURANT CONCEPT Stratford Upon Avon
After the roaring success of our cafe Stratford High Street over the last 18 months, we're now very excited and delighted to be backflip-diving in with all our feet and arms and everything, into our second home in Stratford, and we'd love you to be a part of it.
We’ve been rolling with the wild winds in the breakfast crowd since 2012, building the blocks for what feels like centuries. Have a snoop round some other places you’ll see a few of our classics being beautifully referenced. That’s a badge of honour of influence like we have worn our influences too.
Yorks exists to be the best part of people's day. Not just our customers day, but your day too. Read on, this could be the start of something incredible.
Things we’ve done:
· Roast our own coffee in Birmingham
· Cook from fresh
· Serve wholesale clients
· Bake our own cakes and breads
· Promoted from within
· Promoted awareness for local issues such as homelessness
· Generated jobs during Covid
· Served over 1200 plates of food per weekend
· Made over 2500 coffees per week
· Had recognition from nationwide industry voices
· Set up a Central Production Kitchen
Things we are going to do
· Develop our reputation to include seated casual restaurant
· Help build new hospitality communities within new locations
· Increase food knowledge with our teams with progressive developing training programs
· Provide more wholesale contracts to UK football teams, educational institutes, and local business
· Work closely within the community whether its charities or raising awareness as part of our Soul in the Machine brand
· Open 3 more locations this year – more restaurant focused
· Increase our talent pool at an upper management level (promote from within)
· Move into curated alcohol menus
Things we want you to help us with
· Building the right teams
· Enjoying hard working environments
· Train and develop people who work under you
· Work as a brand ambassador for Yorks
· Have a ‘Can do’ positive outlook
· Help us recruit YOUR teams
· Help us Launch an exciting new concept
· Financial reporting / budgeting and HR maintenance
· Weekly reporting
· Working with our upper management and development team
Don't let the word "Cafe" put you off. We're seriously passionate about the food we serve and as a result, have been hailed by critics and the media as one of the best brunch destinations in the country. We've spent 9 years building our team and reputation for incredible own-roasted coffee, bakery, brunch and of course being the best part of people's day. The last 18 months have prompted a re-think for many of us; we aim for our legacy to be measured not by financial success, but by the positive impact we leave behind and impact we've had on others. We aim to make positive local change for global good.
Have a look at our instagram for a quick insight into what we do @yorkscafe. We were also recently featured on Topjaw (@topjaw) when they visited Birmingham - well worth checking out. We have cafes in Birmingham and Stratford Upon Avon and have some very exciting plans over the coming year.
What will you be up to day to day as Bar Manager?
Respond to customer queries and make reservations via e-mail and telephone.
When required, leading the Noel's team and taking responsibility for both Bar and the Restaurant.
Knowledge on cocktails, food and managerial skills.
To become a part of the Noel's team, you’ll be friendly, polite and professional. You’ll also be eager to learn - we want our bar manager to be the most skilled in upcoming trends and helping behind the bar to achieve the companies goals.
In addition to ensuring service and standards are set sky high and achieved by you and your team, you will make sure your team know daily and weekly targets, and how to maximise every selling opportunity.
You will work with the team to achieve wage cost % targets, and sales and stock wastage % targets through smart management of people and rotas, ingredients, and perishable stock.
You will work proactively with HR to identify recruitment and training needs, and become the most epic team.
You will organize stock orders, deliveries, breaks, and daily tasks, and delegate these where appropriate for team development.
You will be an ambassador for best practice and innovation in all areas of the bar - from cocktails to coffee and everything in between, and train and lead your team accordingly.
You will be a great all-rounder, and team player, supporting front of house as a whole as and when required.
Other Roles available, please don’t hesitate to apply if you think these suit better. You can find the ad on here, or send your CV to us.
Front of House Restaurant Manager (Full Time) *
Front of House Assistant Manager (Full Time)
Barista & Front of House Team members (Part Time)
Kitchen Manager (Chef) (Full Time)
Chef De Partie (Full Time)
Kitchen Porter (Part Time)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
|||Stratford Upon Avon|||Front of House Team||||||hjF0Vk6kJWsrqvt-|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false